Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

I want to quit smoking. Is there any Online doctor who can help me ?

i want to quit smoking but i don t have money to. is there a place i can get free aids to help me ? i am a 35 yr old that needs to quit for many different reasons. my health, my girls, my boyfriend and maybe someday to win back my true love
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  153
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Congrats!!! Wanting to quit is great . I quit a year ago. Anyway at the community hospital here they have a preventative care dept where they offer help with these things. Perhaps they have a department like that at your local hospital. Also some drug manufacturers will offer some help for various drug needs. For some patches you should contact nicoderm company to see if they can help at all. Maybe the cancer society can help too. It never hurts to check these places out. Good luck and I hope this helps some.
Answered: Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor