Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

I want to loose my virginity, but I am scared because it might hurt

i want to loose my virginity, but im scared because it might hurt?? well i dont no if he ll like my body also, i mean i shave down there and stuff wich is what he prefers but what if he doesnt like the way i look, and is there going to be a lot of blood and stuff?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  405
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
I am wondering how old you are. The reason I ask is because you sound super young. Maybe you should wait a little longer. Will it hurt? Maybe. Some girls it does hurt, and some girls, it does not. Does he know you are a virgin? If so, make sure he is careful, and goes slow until you are comfortable. As for how much blood there will be...the odds are great there won't be a whole lot. But, there might be some. Everyone is different when it comes to taht, and some girls don't bleed at all. I just hope you are not doing this too young. You dont' want to regret this. Good luck. BesT WisheS!
Answered: Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor