I want to live my life freely and not worrying about Blood Clots

Ok So my whole pregnancy I was living in constant fear of getting a blood clot and dieing. I made it through my pregnancy and birth completely fine and healthy. Im three months postpartum, and once again my fear of blood clots have come back. It was because I was at the hospital for chest pains and they mentioned blood clot in the lungs as a possibilty. And it just triggered a wave of fear in me. The dr checked my legs and lungs and no clots. I also went to my GP and had it physically examined, no clots. AND I called my OBGYN asked her, and she said it was highly unlikely that it was a clot. She said I only should be worried if my leg was red, and swollen. I just am living in fear of having one. To my calf looks huge. Ive asked my husband my mom and a friend and they all say it looks normal. ALSO after I spoke to my OBGYN my leg pains completely went away for like 5 hrs until I started thinking about it again, Can you look at this picture and tell me what you think?? I think my mind is playing tricks on me AND can you please help me with just being able to live my life freely and not worrying about Blood Clots??? this is yesterday http://tinypic.com/r/2up39jb/6 this is today http://tinypic.com/r/2qx3rlu/6 My leg is just always feeling crampy this whole week. I can feel it tightnening and loosening all day. Like twitches.. What is wrong with me? ALSO- blood clots do not run in my family
Mon, 30 Nov 2009