Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

I want to know the treatment of piles?

sir, I am Muthukumar. i am affected piles . i dont know confirm it my guess only. pain is very high and some time bleeding in when motion. now i want to know which hospitals give tretment for piles in rajapalayam
Asked On : Mon, 24 May 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  506
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
It seems you are having fissure with piles since the pain is severe. For this you can go
to any hospital having general surgeon or gastro surgeon with them. You can go to
even private surgical nursing home ran by general surgeon. thanks
Answered: Sat, 10 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor