Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

I want to know the procedure of taking akt4 ?

hi,i want to know the procedure of taking akt4 and i have tb in uterus and is tv is a transferable disease should i stop having sex with my tb occurs because of abortion or what are the chances of getting pregnent after treatment of tb or after how many days i can try to concieve after tb age is 22 yrs and height is 5'3 dosage of akt 4
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1208
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
take the red cap/tab empty stomach .rest post breakfast.TB doesnt spread thru sexual contact .infact genitourinary tb is a result of blood dissemination from usually lungs .so get your chest x ray also done bcoz this is the way u may infect your husband thru breath.....if tb is not long enough to have caused irreversible damage u will certainly conceive..but do complete your minimum cours of six month ...and a rich protein diet...and one egg if possible.....&...its better u go on a sex holiday for 4 weeks ...give rest ..take good diet.
Answered: Tue, 29 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor