Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

I want to know the medicine for allergy including rashes and swollen genitals, swollen tongue

I am tested and diagnosed for having allergic to Fish, Beef, Onion, Spices, Dairy products. I experience itching rashes all around my body, including rashes and swollen genitals, swollen tongue at differnt occasions. Can you suggest an all encompassing medicine.

Thu, 25 Feb 2010
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Allergic symptoms need antihistaminics.. Antihistaminics that are available as OTC are medication containing chlorphenaramine.. Few examples of such drugs include benadryl, tylenol cold and sinus and so on.. You may take these depending on the availability in your region..

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor