Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

I want to know if I am having a miscarriage ?

I want to know if I am having a miscarriage? I didnt know if i was pregnant before i came on Its just I know my body and I felt pregnant before I came on 5 days early. I want yo know how would I know if Im having an miscarriage?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Mar 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  479
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

If the pregnancy was confirmed then just check it once agian. It could be miscarriage. So go ahead for further tests and examinations.

Answered: Thu, 11 Mar 2010
OBGYN Dr. Sunita Yadav's  Response
get urine pregnancy test done to confirm pregnancy.this test cones positive on the very first day of missed period and remains so positive even after miscarriage for sometimes as long as 4 weeks. A more sensitive but costly test is Beta HCG blood testing which also remains positive for long period after miscarriage.
Answered: Sun, 18 Dec 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor