Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

I want to know about Endogest 200mg and progyuava 2mg and what effect it will do?

hello, I (32 yrs) and my wife (28yrs) are undergoing infertility treatment since last 2 months .After HSG test of my wife, doctor looked for follicile on her 11th day and said that it got ruptured.Doctor prescribed endogest 200mg and progyuava 2mg for 14 days. Please let me know when is endogest 220mg and progyuava 2mg prescribed and what effect it do? Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 5 Jul 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  3206
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  User's Response
My wife having IUI treatment and after IUI doctor prescribed Endogest 200 mg 2 tablets in a day. But by wife having disconfort after having this tablets. Please suggest.
Answered: Wed, 6 Apr 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Khaleel Ahmed.Manik's  Response
Endogest 200mg is a progesterone, which supports pregnancy .used in infertility treatment .
Answered: Fri, 6 May 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

General & Family Physician Dr. K.S Sanju's  Response
Endogest 200mg is a progesterone.Progesterone is a type of female hormone .Progesterone is used to support pregnancy.The tablet Endogest 200mg is used in infertility and pregnancy.
Is it progynova 2mg?If so,It contains a female hormone (estradiol).It is used in hormone replacement therapy.
Answered: Mon, 5 Jul 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor