Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

I want to increse Of my Libido, please advise

Dear doctor, I want to know the best ways to increse my libido at the age of 61 yrs. please advise.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jan 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  415
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General Surgeon 's  Response
Sex is to please each other ,not to make records in bed.libido can be enhanced either by discussing with partner your sexual expectation & or increasing foreplay.Disclaimer
Answered: Sun, 13 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Ayurveda will help you a lot. Have tab shila pravang 1 bd .
Answered: Sun, 13 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

If you are a lady, you should discuss with your gynac the possibility of starting hormone replacement therapy for you..if you are a gentleman, you should discuss the possibility of either using a vacumm device or any medication in appropriate dosage from your Urologist.

Answered: Sat, 23 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor