Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

I want to increase of my height at the age of 21

hiee doctor ... m guy of 21 running... i want to increase my height... right now it is 5.4... can i grow my height... suggest medicines and related exercise...
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  779
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
growth in height usually ceases by this age. Try some stretching exercises
Answered: Wed, 1 Jun 2011
  User's Response
No dear medication dose not work after 18 yrs. But you can try swiming, cycling, playing badminton.
Answered: Fri, 27 May 2011
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Suhani Sethi's  Response
u hv already crossed that age where bone growth can be possible.
try doing yoga. try tar asan.
it can increase your height by increasing intervertebral disc space
Answered: Fri, 27 May 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

General Surgeon Dr. Avinash A's  Response
hi welcome to health caremagic
usually the growing period ends by this age..but still u can give your best by involving in active sports like basketball, healthy diet..also try swimming
Answered: Fri, 27 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor