Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

I want to change my 6 months baby's formula. Which formula should i used ?

Hi my daughter is 6month old and her weight is 6.6kg I want to change her formula bcz she don t like that formula she don t take ever bottle and she is also not gaining weight.can u plz help me which formula should i used for her so bthat she can gain weight and also like to drink that milk.what about if i start using similar neosure ?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Aug 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  320
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician, Neonatology 's  Response
u can give NAN 2 along with mothers milk.
Also an start on Rice, dhal, potato, apple, spinach, banana.
Answered: Sat, 3 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, after 6 month you should give solid diet like rice , banana, dal to your child . along with it you should give him mixture of milk n baby food to your child. you should start semisolid food then solid food . food should be mix with milk.
Answered: Thu, 1 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor