Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

I want suggestions to operate my band nose

my nose are band on right side from my small age presently my age is 22 . i want to oprate my nose so please give me suggestion
Asked On : Wed, 18 Aug 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  305
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
ENT Specialist 's  Response
do u have nasal blockage?
is the nose bend from outside?

u need evaluation by a ENT surgeon!

need some X-ray /CT scan to be done
Answered: Tue, 24 Aug 2010
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
A gross DNS (Deviated Nasal Septum) is the commonest cause for this condition. Kindly visit an ENT Specialist to rule out any other cause. DNS correction surgery (Septoplasty / SMR) is a routine operation. Do you have an external nose deviation in addition?
Answered: Thu, 19 Aug 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor