Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

I want suggestion for erectile dysfunction

Hi doctor I am 29 years old and I am suffering with Erectile dysfunction . I am recently married about 10 days before. Starting the erections were good i.e, about 1 or 11/2 minutes then after that its going down. I am not able to enjoy my sexual life. I am really worried about this one. I am a Hypothyroid patient since 4 years back and now my thyroid levels are in control. Please suggest me to come out of it. My height is 5.9 inches and my weight is 75 kgs.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  473
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for query
It can be due to psychological problem before or after marriage in some people .Regular exercise of pelvic floor muscles and anal sphincter squeezing exercise daily for 10-15 minutes may help. If still no relief consult sex specialist.
Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest.
Answered: Wed, 27 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hi joseph;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Since you are married 10 days back the reason for what you are calling Erectile Dysfunction(ED) can be just overexcitement;worry;stress .It takes time to build up relations in a marriage and sex is an integral part of it.I would advise you to relax first;talk with your wife ;then do more foreplay and then when you get involved in the act and the erection is strong then try intercourse.Also leave all worries behind when you do sex.Try to do it and see because the reason for ED is most of the time related to mind rather than body.Please don't worry things will improve just in case if there is less lubrication or difficult penetration then use lubricating jelly like K-Y Jelly or Lubic jelly for smooth intercourse.
Answered: Wed, 27 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor