Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

I want some natural remedies that can help the skin look younger

Hi, I want some natural remedies that can help the skin especially face to look young and fresh My face is fair but it looks very tired especially around my eyes and I am 29 years old
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  208
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  Anonymous's Response
dear patient
plz aply aloevera gel on face twise a day.increase ur water intake along with leafy vegetable.
Answered: Sat, 2 Jul 2011
  User's Response
Dear Fatmah
I am a homoeopathic doctor and homoeopathic medicines are natural and have no side effects so I can suggest you some good medicines but for that I need some datails of yours. SO you do access my website: and should fill up form and I will inform you further.
Answered: Fri, 12 Aug 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
It seems you are having anemia and multivitamin deficiency and poor nourishing food.
I do not thing natural remedies will give you the result.
Take cap. Iron,multivitamin supplements like Vit A,D and E.
Have high protein diet,green veges and fresh fruits.
Use some branded face cream containig Vit E.
Take plenty of water.
Ok andbye.
Answered: Fri, 12 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Dear Patient,

Please use sun protection creme at day time and intake sufficient water 4 to 5 litters if possible. Eat more green vegetables and fresh fruits.

Dr. Jibesh Kar
Answered: Mon, 28 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor