I want some name of good doctor for Ulcer

Hi Sir, Can you suggest best specialist doctor for ulcer disease in varanasi?
Wed, 30 Jun 2010
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Hi.. You may have to consult a gastroenterologist.. Few tests including an endoscopy might  be needed.. If you are planning to get all these test, you may visit a multispeciality hospital where you have all the facilities available (including a gastroenterologist and endoscopic procedures are performed.. Alternatively you may consult a gastroenterologist of your choice. You can use find a doctor option available in this website.. All the best..