Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

136 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I want some name of good doctor for Ulcer

Hi Sir, Can you suggest best specialist doctor for ulcer disease in varanasi?
Wed, 30 Jun 2010
Report Abuse
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Hi.. You may have to consult a gastroenterologist.. Few tests including an endoscopy might  be needed.. If you are planning to get all these test, you may visit a multispeciality hospital where you have all the facilities available (including a gastroenterologist and endoscopic procedures are performed.. Alternatively you may consult a gastroenterologist of your choice. You can use find a doctor option available in this website.. All the best..

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hello doctors , I have bad mouth ulcers, severe pain, its keeps coming to me , I as using b complex tablet, having milk , applying dologel ,but no much improvement, some doctors Suggested me the following tablets and Gell Need to know which is more effective and more good 1) Folvite MB 2) HEXIGEL TUBE 3) ZINCOVIT TABLETS (VIT B12) 4) MUCOPAIN GEL 5) kenacort gel Of this which is more effective , I want to get rid of it permanently, Also if any tablet the let me know when should I have before food or after food and also let me know what all time I should have , (morning , noon and night ) please confirm me all this urgent. Please help. please tell me one gel which is really good and very effective .

doctor1 MD

My name is moses from Tanzania, I have a problem I want to ask you doctor felt like belly full of gas and pain by far this is based on what the medicine can I use supported me to recover, I went to the hospital I weighed told me m bacteria that cause stomach ulcers do drugs it can help me to doctor s

doctor1 MD

Hello..I am really worried about my right is now called diabetic ucler of right foot...What can I do?..I do not want to amputee..Please help me..Can you read me now?? and who should I see the good doctor?....I just messed up and I am not finished with paypal status yet but why do I have to pay for this and that???