Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

I want my virginity back

hello my name is lilly i am 15 years old and i lost my virginity i was wanting to know if i dont have sex for 7 years will it come back?!?!?
Asked On : Thu, 6 May 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  684
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sign of virginity is intact hymen, that can regrow if one stops having sexual intercourse. So it is not a valid option for any. Hence that is not a workable option. But instead, hymenoplasty is a valid option which can be considered. Do discuss about it with your gynecologist.
Answered: Tue, 29 Jun 2010
I find this answer helpful
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon Dr. Ayyappan's  Response
virginoplasty is the answer,hymenoplasty can recreate the hymen and will give you the confidence to meet life.
Answered: Tue, 29 Jun 2010
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
You can go for hymenoplasty.
Answered: Tue, 29 Jun 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor