Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

I want my teeth to get suppressed. Is there any ways to do that ?

hello sir this is saritha froom blr. i have good teeths but the problem is they are slighly projected so it is not photogeneic and i want it to get suppresed,is there any ways to do that i am 29.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  274
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Latest research show there are various ways to mend teeth abnormality by micro surgical procedures. Get in touch with a Dental Surgeon.

Answered: Sun, 14 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor