I wanna quit smoking tell me medicine.

How can I stop smoking? Is there any medicines to suggest?
Sun, 23 Jan 2011
Treatment/Therapy
's  Response
Quit Smoking requires lot of will power. It is still advised to try ?n? number of times to quit. It is because of the large benefits from quitting. Yes it is true that many a time the person fails but ultimately it results in successful stop. We are here to support you in every step you make. We are here to counsel you and provide you education and resources. So do not think of past and try from the next minute to Quit. This is how you can start: STAR ? Set a quit date. Ideally, the quit date should be within 2 weeks. ? Tell family, friends, and coworkers about quitting and request understanding and support ? Anticipate challenges to the upcoming quit attempt, particularly during the critical first few weeks. These include nicotine withdrawal symptoms. ? Remove tobacco products from your environment. Prior to quitting, avoid smoking in places where you spend a lot of time (e.g., work, home, car). Make your home smoke-free. The effects of Cigarette smoking are mostly caused by the smoke which contains Carbon dioxide, monoxide and other poisonous gases. Nicotine is the addictive drug. So reducing the smoke will reduce major effects and later the Nicotine can be gradually withdrawn. Yes there are medicines available, some of them are newer like CHAMPIX. This is a drug available only on prescription from an Addiction medicine specialist or Pscyhologist. The Generic name is Varenicline, a non nicotine drug, prescribed by doctors to help people quit smoking. The study says that Out of 100 people who wish to quit smoking, only 2 are able to do it by Other ways, 44 are able to completely quit with ?Champix?. So it is not necessary that everyone get benefit out of it. It helps for person who has strong will and perseverance. This applies to all other drugs used by physicians to help people quit smoke. Some of them are like these BUSPIRONE, Anti depressants etc. So now your next step is try again to Quit Smoking and Chewing Tobacco. See an Addiction Medicine specialist or Psychologist who examines and gives you physical counseling. You can ask him for help with the Nicotine replacements.
ayush jain's  Response

VAPOURS ELECTRONIC cigarette (www.vapours.in) recreates a smoking experience which is very similar to traditional smoking. The electronic cigarette looks, feels, tastes and smokes like a real cigarette and it offers smokers the pleasure of smoking without the worry of harmful side-effects.

The electronic cigarette should be used as a harm reduction technique.

The electronic cigarette does not need ignition, it lights automatically when drawn on and will switch off automatically.

Vapours contains a nicotine cartridge and atomiser, a smart chip controller and a built in lithium battery.

Vapours is an innovative and revolutionary device. The electronic cigarette is powered by the latest microelectronic technology in the form of the atomiser. The atomiser heats up automatically when the smoker inhales or draws on the cigarette.

The heated atomiser then converts the liquid nicotine, contained within the cartridge into a vapour which is similar to normal cigarette smoke.

The vapour which is inhaled contains the nicotine which smokers crave and are addicted to.

Smokers can finally enjoy a simulated smoking experience which does not result any side effects or health risks to themselves or those around them.