Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

I ve vowed to keep my virginity until I get engaged

I m a young teenager,and I ve vowed to keep my virginity until I get engaged.Anyhow,I was curious about my body and I started to masturbate.Then,I started to bleed.I know it wasn t period blood,because it was all of a sudden.If my hymen DID break,am I still a virgin? Or am I a virgin until I do it with a man? Please answer I feel so guilty and dirty that it s not even funny :( Thanks for helping me understand ALOT better.Now that I know that I have broken my hymen and that I am still a virgin,I d like to know if it is normal for me to have mild cramps after breaking it? Also is it normal for teens to masturbate ?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Answers:  2 Views:  716
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response

girl dont hate participate open up and start to appreciate im willing to help so i can end your wait

Answered: Sat, 27 Feb 2010
  User's Response
yeah, your a virgin. "sex can wait masturbate!"
Answered: Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor