I ve been feeling nauseous, weak, I feel like fainting. Could it be an STD or aids or something else ?

Hi I am a 22 year old male college student. I ve been feeling nauseous, weak, I feel like fainting. I can t be in classes sometimes. I don t know what it is. I feel fine one day and then out of nowhere I feel weak nauseous and weird. I ve been having this symptomps for over 3 weeks doesn t seem to get better. I went to emergency and they did blood and urine test. And also a stomach ultrasound the doctor said he didn t know what it was and that everything was fine. I haven t been feeling well. What could be the problem ? Could it be an STD or aids ? Or something else ? Maybe anemia? Or stress and anxiety ?
Wed, 4 May 2011