Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

I ve been experiencing these symptoms in my heart/chest area. Can any Online doctor help me out

Ok. So I ve been experiencing these symptoms in my heart/ chest area. A small pressure directly on my heart that builds slowly untill a climax of pressure/pain, then involuntarily my muscles in my chest/arms/back tense and shudder, thus relieving the prerrue and pain. But then it builds back up again, and does that over and over for hours at a time. Plus, it only has happened when I m sitting very still, like while driving, laying in bed, etc. It s starting to make me really weak and tired all the time, and I don t want to deal with this heart pain for much longer. Does anyone have an idea what it is ? Plus, my parents won t take me to a doctor; either money issues or denial. Should I go anyways ? ANYONE have any tips?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  241
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
I doubt if is actually your heart doing this. Your abdomen, pancreatic, gall bladder and your intestines are all in the in a similar place. I can't help but ask why your Mom and Dad aren't concerned enough to check it out with a doctor? I do think it should be checked out by a doctor. Do you babysit or do something else to earn money? Perhaps you could explain to your Mom that this is really concerning you and how much would it cost for you to go to the doctor? Does your family have hospitalization? My copay is $25.00 a visit.
Answered: Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor