I ve been experiencing a squeezing sensation in my heart, please help

I've been experiencing over the past 2 months a squeezing sensation in my heart that mildly hurts along with occasional loss of sensation in my arms mostly on my left arm,Ive had history of chronic nose bleeding with no apparent cause, and also Ive had two episodes years ago of massive pain in my heart it felt like every time my heart took a beat the pain was massive but subsided after about 30-45 min. i just wanna what it might be i haven't been able to go to the doctors because i don't have health insurance and my parents aen really convinced.any help would be appreciated. I'm 17 years old, 6'2", slightly overweight,exercise moderately and eat a good portion of healthy food, don't smoke or drink
Tue, 15 Dec 2009