I used to eat carmex 15 times a day, will it affect my future ?

Heyy I eat carmex.. I love the taste and the way it feels in my mouth. Should i go see a docter and what? I am 14 years old and im a female. My problem is eating carmex the one in the tube not the capstick or one the round one. I eat it about 15 times day. I enjoy the taste of it, it don t taste like anything else in the world to me. I just cant stop myself from eating it. I eat it on the way to school, at school, at home, pretty much anywhere. I go though 2 or 3 tubes of it a week. I don t know what to do.
Sun, 1 May 2011