Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

I took postinor 2 but my period is delayed for three weeks

i took postinor 2 last jan2 2, 2011,my last period was on dec 22 and im expecting my period last jan 22 but im delayed for three weeks now, i take my pregnancy four times and the last test was on feb 5 but still negative result,
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  417
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi,thanks for query.Normally after taking this drug the withdrawal bleeding should come in about 4-5 days,it is almost 3 weeks as you and pregnancy test are negative.There are chances of some hormonal imbalance in your case,it is better that you visit a gynecologist and get your self examined for this.A ultrasound will also help in clarifying the doubts.At times too much of anxiety,some other drugs taken etc ,can delay your periods apart from hormonal imbalance.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Sun, 14 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor