I took medicines for miscarriage now having headache and pain with bleeding but with out tissue. Is it normal ?

Hi, Im in the middle of having a miscarriage . I had a D n C Tues of last week which didn t work ( cervix too tight to remove anything), then tried 3 rounds of cytotec (400, 800 & 800) which also didn t work. I m 3 days post last round of cytotec and I have really bad headaches, bad pain in my upper abdominal (maybe acid reflux ) and seems like a jaw/ ear pain /infection and light headness (presume that s from lose of blood). I m bleeding daily but no tissue has passed. Are they all normal parts of waiting for a miscarriage? Im being scanned next Thurs then discussion about another D n C is happening. Normally totally healthy, no allergies. Thanks. M
Tue, 3 Jan 2012