I took 2 Tylinol (Extra Strength) 500mg each for a

I took 2 Tylinol (Extra Strength) 500mg each for a very very bad headache
an about an hour ago.. Time now is 10:40pm... BC time
I had a very bad migraine earlier tonight about 7pm
Now my stomach is very tight feels like a baseball stuck in my mid section..... I wondered if it might be a cold coming on... Question -- Can I take a Cold FX (200 mg)
to boost my immune system if that is indeed the case, I worry about taking meds anytime.....
Thankyou for taking the time to answer my question...
PS... I have been under stress... I am not sure but could this be all related (headache, temp. and tight gut feeling.. Came on suddenly.... I was feeling great this afternoon though..

Wed, 26 Sep 2018