Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

I think my husband may have diabetes, kindly advice me

He s showing the classic symtoms of going to the toilet more often, drinking loads, pains in his chest , feeling weak and then fine after a meal . He won t go to the doctor . What can I do? He had an illness last year called labyrinthitus, mainly the same symtoms but was given tablets from the doctor but they don t seem to work very well. Hes very overwieght but refuses point blank to eat ANY fruit or veg, with the exception of potatoes. I am really struggling here, so any serious answers would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  180
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Only way out is to get him tested for sugars and cholesterol. Also he needs a counselling for his diet and visit to a doc.

Answered: Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor