Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

I think my father got either a heart attack or a stroke

my dad didnt feel very well, he was breathless, his face was an awfull grey looking colour and his legs had swelled up he phoned the clinic who said he could come straight up to see the heart specialist the heart specialist told him it was a chest infection, gave him anti-biotics and sent him home 3hours later i found him lying on the floor not breathing at all, i phoned an ambulance and he was taken to hospital he never woke up could i sue the doctor?
Sat, 12 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
If you're in America you can sue anyone for anything! a lawyer will let you know what the chances are for any monetary recovery. Why not be more concerned about education of physicians and listening to patients and families concerns than "suing" for money.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor