I think my father got either a heart attack or a stroke

my dad didnt feel very well, he was breathless, his face was an awfull grey looking colour and his legs had swelled up he phoned the clinic who said he could come straight up to see the heart specialist the heart specialist told him it was a chest infection, gave him anti-biotics and sent him home 3hours later i found him lying on the floor not breathing at all, i phoned an ambulance and he was taken to hospital he never woke up could i sue the doctor?
Sat, 12 Dec 2009
's  Response
If you're in America you can sue anyone for anything! a lawyer will let you know what the chances are for any monetary recovery. Why not be more concerned about education of physicians and listening to patients and families concerns than "suing" for money.