I think my Husband may be having a heart attack, but it was indigestion

I think my Husband may be having a heart attack, but he won't listen to me? For 2 day he has been complaining of chest pain inthe middle of his chest, back pain between his shoulder blaids, and stomach pain. He claims that it keeps comming and going but, I don t believe that. He keeps rubbing his chest even when he says it dosen t hurt. Then last night he said that is jaw on the right site was feeling numb. I tried talking him into going to the hospital but, he won t listen. Before he started talking about he jaw I didn t think heart attack, because the pain isn t on the left side. He has been really tired. He takes like 3 naps during the day. My husband is only 27 but weighs over 400lbs. He s father died when he was 8 because of high blood pressure and heart problems that he didn t know he had. His father was only 38. He was also over weight. I don t want to to has to eplain to 4 young children why God took there father to heaven. Even if it s not a heart attack I know that he needs to been seen but, he won t listen to me. What can I do? He woke up hile I was posting the question on here. her read the first 3 responces and went to the er. Ran alot of test. Thankfully it wasn t his heart. He just had indigestion. Thabnk you all for answering my question. You helped out alot. I wish that i could pick each answer as best answer.
Mon, 29 Oct 2012