Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

I think im infertile, what can i do about it ?

Hi im 19 yrs old, my boyfriend and i are trying to concieve our first child weve had unprotected sex for 3 months straight..and nothing seems to happen? could this mean im infertile? and what can i do about it?please help me out
Asked On : Tue, 23 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  100
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
If at all problem is there it could be in you or your friend that will be decided only
after check up and reports.Since you are only !9 need not keep any apprehension.
You enough time to continue keep trying none of you could have any problem that
is also possible. Three months are not enough t should give some more trial. Remove
anxiety that is also one reason for not getting pregnant. In case of need you may
consult your doctor. Thanks
Answered: Fri, 26 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor