Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

I think i may have a sleeping disorder

hi, i m a 17year old female and i think i may have a sleeping disorder. i am constantly tired i m always falling over because i m tired and i just can t wake up properly i think it may have resulted from depression , what can i do?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  266
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to this forum.

Teenage depression is common now a days. However you got to see a local physician for assessement of your symptoms. Depression has wide varied symptoms including what your current symptoms are. If you are cold countries and if this happens when the cold temperature sets is, it can be a seasonal affective disorder.

However you also need few tests which your physician can suggest you when you meet him personally.

I suggest you the following before you actually meet your doctor.
1) Maintain time schedule, for waking up, meal timings, going to bed.
2) Add different colors of vegetables and fruits in your diet
3) Catch some time for exercise

Wish you a speedy recovery.
Answered: Wed, 10 Nov 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor