I think i got a heart attack. I have one blockage that is at 50 percent.

5I had a tipple by-pass when 59 Years old for a heart attack . I am now 68 years old. My Father died of a hear attack when he was 41 and is brother dropped dead from a heart attack at 27 When I am just sitting down reading or looking at T.V. I some times have jaw pain that is extremely painful it happens on both sides of my jaw at the same time. I have woke up in the middle of the night with it. I take Nitro for the pain. My other systems that I have had is getting extremely hot breaking in to a sweat. One time I woke up gasping for air. About a month ago I was sitting down and my right arm and the right side of my face when completing num. This all lasting for no more that 10 seconds. I thought that I was having a stroke but the doctors said no That it was to short of time for a TIA. I never have trouble when I am exercise or cutting the lawn. This all happens when I am at rest. The only thing that I do know is that I have one blockage that is at 50 percent.
Tue, 15 Dec 2009