Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

I think I am infertile, What can I do ?

Hi im 19 yrs old, my boyfriend and i are trying to concieve our first child weve had unprotected sex for 3 months straight. and nothing seems to happen? could this mean im infertile? and what can i do about it ?please help me out
Asked On : Tue, 23 Nov 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  162
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to Healthcaremagic forum,

No, the scenario of yours do not indicate infertility, Its pretty normal for the attempts to fail even for more than 5 to 6 months, For the pregnancy to occur the fertilization should occur which happens when the Ovum is present in the tubes and the sperms are released into female genital tract.Well the ovum stays for 2 to 3 days after it is released and the same with the sperm they stay alive not more than 2 days in the female genital tract. The ovum is released around 11th to 18th day of the period , intercourse in that period of time can be fruitful.

Visit Healthcaremagic for health related queries,

Bye , take care
Answered: Tue, 23 Nov 2010
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
so what should i do in my case??
Answered: Tue, 23 Nov 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor