I take 100mcg levothyroxin daily and had been taking 20mg

I take 100mcg levothyroxin daily and had been taking 20mg Atorvastatin Calcium, which was increased to 40mg in May. After increasing, I began to experience some leg pain. At the end of August, my blood test cholesterol was 151, down from 200 in May. I informed the physician’s office about the leg pain in September and the dosage was reduced back to 20mg. Afterwards, my legs and lower back began to ache severely, to a point where it is debilitating at times, so I informed the physician and was directed to stop the Atorvastatin completely for 3 weeks. It has been 2 weeks since suspending the drug and, while the lower back pain has ebbed, the leg pain persists. I am taking Advil for the pain.
Is my case extraordinary? (I am also on 100mg Losartin Potassium & 10mg Amlodipine Besylate)
Sat, 3 Nov 2018