Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

I suffered from palpitation disease

is here a medical University i need medical help from u i am a patient in Malaysia i suffered from palpitation disease for more than half a decade but hte doctors here are unable to diagnosis can u let me knoe how to treat this disease by using which type of medecine currently I am on propranalol
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
you say you have *palpitation disease* so somebody already gave you a diagnosis. only a doctor can diagnose your condition. if they can't, you can't honestly expect a bunch of strangers without medical degrees to be able to.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor