Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

I suffer from pelvic pain whenever I try to urinate and pass bowels

hi,im 33 years old ,i have lupus,myasenthia gravis and RA..i went threw menopause at 24 after having my second having pelvic pain and hurts to urinate and also to have a bowel movement fever burning... just pain
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  145
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks for query,
you might have urinary infection,
Go for urine check up,
you go for ultra sound to rule out some pathology in kidney .
take antibiotic course and antispasmodic treatment.
Take plenty of water.
ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 7 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor