Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

I suffer from depression. I have suicidal tendency. I have been cutting off and on.

sometimes I wish I was dead I suffer from depression I am in therapy and on antidepressants At times i find myself cutting myself. I have been cutting off and on since i was 15 and im 40 now,and still I feel life is not worth living but i cant seem to end my life as much as I want to, so i continue to take it out on myself by cutting so that I can escape my feelings or else to feel something hoping that someday I will be able to do it right
Asked On : Thu, 9 Dec 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  230
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Sexual Diseases Specialist 's  Response
surely you are having chronic depression.we need combination of medicine and psychotherapy.In medicine we have medicine combinations for resistant depression.i dont know what combinations you have tried.however addition of methyle foleate 7.5 can be very can add up to 15 mg.
Answered: Fri, 7 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  User's Response


Answered: Thu, 9 Dec 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor