Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

I suffer frequently from stomach disorders and headaches, please advice

I am a 23 yr old guy. I suffer frequently frm stomach disorders and headaches. my family has had a history of different forms of cancer. is thr any way 2 knw if anything is wrng? plz reply. if needed i will come for ct scan n other tests. abhi.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Aug 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  202
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
your problems need not to be related to your family history of different forms of cancer, more over your young also. Take anti acidity drugs (like rantac,omez etc) and simple analgesic for your problems. If symptoms persists or repeated frequently in spite of medication then u need to under go detail evaluation..take care..bye..
Answered: Wed, 31 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor