Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

I stopped taking my birth control pills, what should I do ?

I stopped taking my birth control pills (YAZ) on august 15th 2009 which was the first day of my LMP. since then my fiancee and i have been trying to concieve and im not sure if anything is happening. one time when i had not started my new birth control pack immediately i continued with my period up until i took the first pill of the new pack. that did not happen this time. after the 3rd day of my cycle it stopped. I have taken numerous pregancy tests and they were all negative. its now september 1st, what should i do ?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Sep 2009
Answers:  2 Views:  448
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  Anonymous's Response
Its better to go for a semen test for your husband and ultrsound for you. but usually after taking any OCPs its normal that pregnancy gets delayed. so not to worry
Answered: Thu, 3 Sep 2009
  User's Response
Why hurry? wait for sometime for anxiety is the reason for delayed period.
Answered: Thu, 3 Sep 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor