Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

I still feel pain in my chest and in my left arm, what should I do ?

hi i m 26 years old male,my height is 5feet 10 inches and weight is 80 kgs.when i was 17 years old i used to meditate a lot everyday,one day i was meditating and during meditation i heard very intense sounds in my ears i stopped meditate but the sound continued it was not going away because of these continous disturbing sounds i failed to sleep a sec. for 25-30 days.the sounds was present in head in days as well as in night bcoz. of these sounds and sleeplessness i felt very tired mentally as well as physically,suddenly one evening i have pain in the center of the chest that was mild it spread to the left side of the chest and then to the left arm and became very severe,i lied down on the bed my heart was racing like a horse i can feel my heart beat that was beating to hard for almost 3 hours than it became normal after 3 hours but the pain continued till morning,i went to my family doctor and told him everything,he arranged an ecg test that was negative and told me that further test are not necessary as i m very young the pain continued and i came back to home next evening i felt that my pulse is beating very fastly for 5 minutes and i wanted to vomit,i was very upset that time as my physician told me that my pain was muscular i again felt the pain in my left side in the chest after 10 days but it was not so severe as previous one after a month i went to a cardiologist he done treadmill test, electrocardiogram , chest x-ray and echocardiography all came to be negative,he told me that my heart is absolutely fine and all the problem is in my i m 26 but i still feel pain in my chest and in my left arm.plz. tell me what should i do.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jan 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  299
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
  Anonymous's Response

you are suffering from psychosomatic stress disorder, to be specific anxiety phobia disease. you need to consult a psychatrist for this otherwise you may get the real heart problem if not treated in time

Answered: Fri, 22 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

whats that psychosomatic stress disorder?

Answered: Sat, 23 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor