Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

I started to have irregular itches in my vaginal area, what else could it be ?

hello, i have never used a website like this, and right now i feel its important. my fiance and i have been sexually active with eachother since may 2009, and ive never had pain after sex. however, last friday (the5th) we had sex, and saturday evening i started to have irregular itches in my vaginal area, mostly on the inside area. on sunday thru this morning, and currently, my vagina is in pain, and the pain meds ibuprofin and advil are doing nothing to ease it. could i have a yeast infection? what else could it be?

Asked On : Mon, 8 Mar 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  261
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. You probably may be having infection, either urinary infection or pelvic infection.. You may have to be evaluated by a doctor.. Hence see a doctor...

Answered: Thu, 11 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor