I started to feel a sore throat that would not go away.Is the symptom of early HIV ?

I had protected sex with a man. during the process the condom ripped. in two weeks i started to feel a sore throat that would not go away. I also started to get stuffy nose, loose weight, and now i always feel hungry. My voice has also been weak and I been feeling hungry after i already finished eating . Could this be early HIV symtoms? If i start feeling all these symtoms would the blood test show up as hiv poz? I had sex on febuary 25th and got a weak voice/sore throat on march 8th. I got tested on the 15th that same month. i got re tested on april 15th and came out negative.I will be re-testing on the 15th on May too.
Tue, 3 May 2011