Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

I started loosing my hair on my head, kindly suggest remedies

I am at the age of 22 and i started loosing my hair on my head just above the forehead. what kind of treatment can i opt for. plz suggest. I live in chennai. plz suggest any good health clinics
Asked On : Tue, 1 Feb 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  243
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Homeopath 's  Response
hello Mr Surya,

welcome to "health care magic forum"

you are suffering from male patten baldness , in which you loose your hair from frontal ,both sided temples and vertex (top of head) , as u said u have lost from just above forehead thats frontal receeding hairline, will suggest you to start Homoeopathic medicnes , this will not only help you to stop your hairloss but regrowth as well.homoeopathic medicnes will surely treat the exact cause in your body
use a mild shampoo - arnica shampoo and oil,
consult a Homoepath , or for more info you can write down to ( hairloss will surely be treated , but start the treatment as soon as you .
takecare,wish you good health always
Answered: Tue, 1 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
thanks for your reply doctor....
could u plz help me know some of the best homeopathic clinics in Chennai...

that would be a great help for me...

Answered: Wed, 2 Feb 2011
  User's Response
Also plz lemme know where i can get arnica shampoo and oil in chennai
Answered: Wed, 2 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor