I started having some intermittent dizziness yesterday to the point

I started having some intermittent dizziness yesterday to the point where I went to a clinic and they took my blood pressure. It was about 185/110. They told me to go to the ER. Instead, I decided to eat something. The dizziness did go away but after I got home from work, my BP was in the same range. The lowest it has been is 175/95 since then. No other symptoms of note. I called my Doctor and they added NORVASC to the Losartan I was already taking. I’m just wondering how concerned I should be.
Sat, 27 Oct 2018