Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

I started bleeding. what to do ?

Hi, I am 23 yrs old. We got married just a month back. Initially we had contact for 10 days and after that I started bleeding . Initially it was spotting(2 or 3 drops per day) and after 4 days it became like normal mensus but it was not heavier like normal mensus( i used to change only 1 pad a day - that too it will not be full). after a total of 12 days again it became spotting till now. Its already been 15 days now. I don know what to do. I am scared please help me with ur thoughts.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  163
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

Looks like u r having polymenorrhea with menorrhagia. IT is normal for this to happen if you were apprehensive through out the month.
I suggest u wait this month and see if it happens the next month as well, if it does then u could go to a gynaec

Have a healthy living
Answered: Fri, 26 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor