Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

I start getting what I think is Blue Balls,it is really painful

Hello, I m 18 years old and after spending some time with my girlfriend but without ejaculating I start getting what I think is Blue Balls (congested prostate or vasocongestion) but the problem is that it is really painful. It takes like 4/ 5hours to return to normal but even when it returns to normal if we restart the pain returns much stronger and the only way to completly remove it is mesturbation. Sometimes the pain is so big that I can t drive my car, can t walk correctly, and one time I even vomited (after vomiting the pain disapeared completly). I know that Blue Balls is normal but I m starting to question myself if having such big pain is normal. Thanks in advance for your help.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  675
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to healthcaremagic,

you appear to be having torsion of testis with sexual activity and reverting back to normal. however, you need to urologist at the earliest and get your testes fixed otherwise you may lose your testes to torsion
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Vibin K V's  Response
you need to consult a surgeon & get a scan done for your balls along with a doppler study to look for the vascular structures in them.
Answered: Sun, 13 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor