Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

I sprained my foot at work & x ray and found that one of my bone s is completely broken in half.

i went to a podiatrist today because i sprained my foot at work. he did another x ray and found that one of my bone s is completely broken in half. it is a small bone. he said that because its small its okay. is that true ? i get random sharp stabbing pains in my foot as well now. and this happened a month ago. and the x ray today showed that small bone in half.
Asked On : Sat, 15 May 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  377
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Hi Felicia..
Sorry for the late reply. How's your foot now. I hope the fracture must have united by now, and hope it must have been kept immobilized in a plaster cast for some time. I also hope the pain and swelling must have subsided. If the answers to above questions is still NO..better get a fresh X-ray now and mail a scanned copy to
Good day
Answered: Wed, 18 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor