I some how feel it may lead to lung problem, is that correct ?

I have to work in AC daily for more than 10 hours. I normally like anything natural, but I dont have anyother option. I have to sit in A/C. I some how feel it may lead to lung problem..is that correct ? some one pls help me ..
Thu, 24 Jun 2010
's  Response
i heard that sesonal and even swine flu can worsen and spread more with air conditioning. but the major problem is its very difficult to sleep or stay with out air conditioning. that to in chennai where only 3 climates are there, hot hotter and hottest. so compared to risks and benefit air conditioning is still good.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

make sure that the AC is well maintained and regularly cleaned.

pete's  Response
Those air-conditioners that keep things cool and comfortable inside are helping make the outside world even nastier. Our love of air con is making the world even hotter
claudia's  Response
everything has advantages and disadvantages. it is the ac or the natural air, people are very comfortable under ac as well as people do suffer from asthama, allergy cough from ac, what do you suffer from?