I smoked weed about 34 days ago will I pass a drug test ?

I smoked weed about 34 days ago will I pass a drug test ? I smoked weed about 34 days ago will i pass a drug test?
Fri, 11 Dec 2009
's  Response
Yes, you will, but now leave it for good.

I smoked weed last about 2-3 weeks ago. I m not a heavy user, just once very few weeks. I quit smoking 2-3 weeks ago, and in two days, have to take a urine drug test for a new job. I took the first check at home THC and came back negitive for THC, do you think I can pass the actual test at the drug testing center?

Hello Doctor, I was randomly drug tested today via hair follicles and I last smoked weed about 10 days ago about 2 grams, prior to this I had not smoked for about 8 months. They took hair samples from my left leg because i didn t have any hair on my head. What are my chances of passing this test?

I smoked a very small amount of weed out of a bowl 3 days ago, slightly larger amount again from a bowl 3 days before that and same about a week before that. I have a urine drug test in 4 days. My metabolism is pretty high, my body fat % is between 12-14% and I work out 4-5 days a week moderatley. I am 34 y\o 5 8 about 175lbs. I consume around 1-1/2-2 gallons of water daily regardless of marijuana use and also take creatine suppliment to help with my weight lifting. Do I stNd any chance of passing the test, and do you recommend any of the at home test found in stores like Walmart or CVS?

Recent questions on  Smoking

My son is in drug court. He is approximately 320 lbs. He has been a heavy pot smoker since he was approximately 14. He has not smoked now for at least one month almost two. He also has a possibility of having some kidney problem. His THC levels are still very high. In fact, a judge put him in jail because his levels are still so high and they insist he is still smoking. What could cause this?

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...Can smoking weed cause blood in your urine? I had blood in my urine on friday, saturday it was completely gone, i smoked weed saturday night and sunday morning the blood in my urine came back....can smoking weed cause the bleeding to start again?

hello doc have a question i have few raised bumps on back of tounge acompied with burn when smoke just startd today i thin ihope it circumvalatte pap had a root canal two weeks ago also have history of acid reflux aburps with acid not alot of an over past two weeks i quit smoking today im freaked out please help

I am 15 years old. I smoked marijuanna a few times a week , and had a bad experience. I smoked and then started to feel weird. I went home and later that night my legs were shaking and my heart was beating very fast. This all happened on a saturday night. Now its Thursday and i'm still feeling down. I feel like im in a slight dream and somewhat depressed. Also some days i felt to sick to get out of bed . I'm wondering how long this will last, and if it happened to anyone else.