I shaved my genitals 2 nights ago and now its itches, please suggest me the remedy for it

I shaved my genitals 2 nights ago and now its itches like crazy any help? Ok I was a little drunk and it was the first time ive ever done it....well now it itches and burns like freaking crazy and I cant go to sleep. Ive tried every lotion i can find in the house and no relief. Only thing that makes it feel better is a hot bath but I need to get to sleep and cant lay in the tub all night. Oh yea by the way im a guy and it itches mainly on my very lowest part of my stomach just above where my penis is.
Fri, 18 Mar 2011